Sunday 23 November 2008

78

Well after much battle with my inner self to get on with my college work and such i still find my self slowly ... but surly getting to level 80... as for the fury its self, well its kinda sluggish at the moment but more than anything i feel that has to do with lack of gear.
I'm sitting on over 320 hit at the moment and my crit is dangerously getting low... 26% i think it was last i looked. But with gear thats available out there... and iv seen some amazing things been linked in G chat over the past week.. TG will be amazingly ... well.. amazing.
Sorry again for slow postage... want to get to 80 asap and raiding so i can bring you my low down of how fury is for me.. and ofc my opinions and critasisms of it!
Peace out peeps that thanks for still droppping by!

No comments: