Sunday 7 September 2008

Fury Focus BT

Finally my movie is complete. After alot of cursing and head butting of the keyboard its finally complete!

Its my own story that is not Lore related, My aim was to make watching a raid video entertaining , not to show off DPS or anything like that ( I can do that later :P )
This is my first attempt at trying any project remotely as big as this, and granted there is a few mistakes, i can learn for next time.
Any way hope you guyz out there enjoy it as i enjoyed making it!


Fury focus

If you fancy downloading it you can do it here at FileFront.

1 comment:

Friday Macfay said...

This is freakin' awesome! I love videos of fights I'll probably never get to see (might get to Illidan around level 100, or so... lol). That's there's a back story with a proper hero is even better! :D

Awesome work!

-Fri