Monday 25 August 2008

Dual hammers


Something i should of done a long time ago, Iv decided to make my self Dragonstrike x 2 , The high end base damage on these baby's is very very nice, but the range of base damage is also low, but im willing to take that risk. The dual haste proc is something to dribble about to as haste aint as good as it was it doesnt mean its totaly usless, infact i still rather like haste.
The only down side for me personaly to having these maces is i will lose 42 Hit rating 88 Attack power 33 stamina and 23 haste rating from my current weapons.
But providing i can obtain 2 more Black temple items, Grips of silent justice and Dread boots of the legion
I should be able to counter the lose from using them 2 maces and even gain some, providing i socket them right i will increase my damage output by a fair amount.
The fact i also will be using 2 weapons of the exact same speed is also benaficial for my WW swing timer reset.
What do you think ?

No comments: