Monday 18 August 2008

No more Windfury?

My dps in Wrath? , Now taking one major thing into account; Windfury will no longer give an extra attack, But instead it will give us Haste, Now at first i was like "omg naw wai Qq Blizz sucks" But then i started to calm down and gather my thoughts and try and work this out. Dual wielding big phat 2 handers with a speed penalty is gona suck, but depending on how much haste this new windfury totem gives, it may be our saviour as windfury is at the moment. Granted i still will miss the extra attacks but compared to phat 2 handed weps with enough haste gear and a haste totem... it just my be sexy still. Although this may bring about another issue... Rage. Rage generation with out Windfury sucks for me now.. for some it dont.. but im a HS spamming emo pew warrior so yeah.. i dump rage when ever i can so i may feel the effects of that come Wrath but as iv said before, it remains to be seen. GIEF beta key grrr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hai Furbz.

I was just thinking about the HS spamming. Is that the best way to optimize your dps? Or do dps warriors just mash every offensive ability?

I found http://maxdps.com/warrior/dps.php?z=EU&r=aerie%20peak&n=furbz on maxdps.com

Im only asking out of interest, no pun intended.

-Undskyld

Furbz said...

Hey Undskyld!
I actually use a rotation best i can.. it don't always work out though...
Being a fury warrior its a very easy rotation at that.

prioritize bloodthirst followed by WW and with the 1 point spent in imp WW the 2 abilities should not share the same cool down, saying that it can happens sometimes. between them 2 i spam heroic strike.. providing that my rage is plenty full, and that my shouts are up, but stressing the face that i prioritize the BT>WW combo

also taking into account what my threat is.... as HS spamming creates allot of threat