Saturday 2 August 2008

Rotation


Do warriors even have rotations, i guess some do and some don't, i know warrior players that just slam there face on the keyboard and hope for the best, but there is a rotation for warriors, more so for protection spec warriors than fury warriors i would imagine. Rotation comes down to unique play style as well.

I will talk a little about my rotation and play style.
Ok so the fight begins, i go in and start to attack (auto swing) , get my battle shout up and if i get a crit i get my rampage up also. Now depending if your MT wants you to thunderclap/demo shout at the start, you get them debuffs up to. Once all that initial buffing/debuffing is done i start work on my rotation.... and it really is a simple rotatoin.

Bloodthirst > Wirlwind > Bloodthirst > Wirlwind.

If i find that i have over 50 - 60 rage at any point and need a rage dump (Dont want to waste rage now do we!) i chuck in a Heroic strike inbetween my Bloodthirst / Wirlwind combo. Be mindfull though as Heroic Strike is a threat generator.

Tip: Putting 1 point in improved Wirlwind reduces the chance that Bloodthirst and Wirlwind will never be ready to use at the same time. Meaning you can keep up a fairly good rotation of these 2 abilitys.

Again this i find works best for me. There are many other aspects to rotation. You can find alot more indepth info at any of my Warrior guide links.

No comments: