Friday 29 August 2008

Talents ?


So how will you spec come the content patch?

Been thinking about it alot and seems to me there is already a trend for the fury talents, just like back in the day when we all new the cookie cutter spec right ? good 'ol' Arcanite reaper.

But times has moved on and so much has changed and there is more opportunity to build specs situational to suit what ever it is you do most the time, this being a good thing ofc.

Iv been eyeing up the fury tree for somtime now, the up and coming fury tree that is and decided on a spec ( providing the talent tree stays that way, not likely as Furious attacks is already getting some eye balling by the Devs ) that i feel would suit me and from what iv seen would seem to suit others to.

Link to my ideal spec is HERE for level 70 and HERE for level 80

I dont really pay much mind to my own 70 talents but take a close look at my level 80 talents, and let me explain why i chose what i did.

Arms tree: Important to note due to force of habbit, we no longer need to spend a mandatory 3 points in Deepwounds to be able to get the much needed Impale, although i still placed 2 points in Deepwounds as some sort of DoT damage is always nice and there aint that much els that i thought would be any good to me. I also decided to get 5/5 two handed weapon specialization, cant really sniff at 5% extra damage from two handed weapons when your dual wielding them ( Titans grip )

Not much els has really changed for me for the Arms tree so ill move onto the Fury side of things

Fury Tree: 5/5 Booming voice and 5/5 Comanding presence, i maxed these out due to one simple fact, our shouts are going to be riad wide so to have the raid benafit best of my shouts, i want to be able to RoAr! at a max radias and give the best possible buff i can. Now that we also have our beloved Deathwish back in the fury tree and ontop of that Recklessness down to a 5 min cooldown (with a nurf ofc so keep ya hat on) i decided to go for 3/3 Intensify rage reducing the cooldown on my Deathwish and Recklessness, in turn will mean a better dps outage on any long boss fight, just threat issues lol. 5/5 Flurry is a must and now we dont have to spend the mandatory 5 points in Enrage to obtain Flurry, I mean Enrage is poop for PvE, if a boss turns round and crits you.. your not going to benafit from Enrage because you will be running from the grave yard, Boss crits = you dead! 3/3 Blood surge will be very interesting indeed, an instant Slam that we can randomly dump into our rotation, saves on the HS spam and saves on threat to but adds greatly to DPS as Slam wont reset the swing timer. And ofc Titans grip, with its speed penalty removed ( and no words from Devs to decide against that......yet ) its going to be insain! so a must for any fury warrior.

Ofc my talent spec is based on PvE and not PvP or i would of had Furious attacks and Heroic leap ( Yeah i know Heroic leap sucks but come on... leaping through the air.. GEIF for fun factor! )

You can find a link to the level 80 talant calculator to the right of this page.

Let me know what you guys will be doing , or if you feel you have a good spec that would suit you and may help any one els decide what to do... let me know about it!

1 comment:

70TW said...

Maybe a bit of Arms or Prot for leveling in WotLK. May give fury a go for their new moves but once I hit 80 I'll be going Prot for raiding.